Website Company Name( Not Disclosed)
Position: Safety Engineer
• To advise all project personnel and subcontractors regarding safe working practices and to develop safety consciousness
• To ensure that every employee is informed and trained to perform their job in a productive and safe way in accordance with site safety policies & procedures
• To ensure that authorized programmes of accident prevention and emergency evacuation are in place.
• To maintain a safe and productive working environment by conducting appropriate safety, corrective action, job hazard, and environmental inspections on a regular basis
• To ensure that accident investigations are conducted, when appropriate, in accordance with Company policies & procedures
• To continuously provide specialist advice & education on safety matters to all project personnel
• To promote a positive HSE attitude amongst project employees
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
• Over 8 Years experience with minimum 5 years experience in Oil sector.
• Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering / Industrial Safety / Management Safety.
• OSHA, NEBOSH and IOSH are added advantage.
• 500 – 1000 Kuwait Dinar (Based on candidate experience & organisation)