OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) outreach program is a voluntary program offered by the association to cater to safety professionals across the globe. The program is meant to keep professionals abreast with the latest safety trends. The package is tailored to help employees, understand their safety rights, including legal entities. The program is meant to identify, avoid, and prevent safety issues at work places.
- Safety issues at construction and general industrial sites
- Creation of general awareness about safety
- Attendees are taught about their rights, and actions to be taken during safety non compliance
- General instructions on health and safety hazards
- Additional training on specific hazards pertaining to work environments
Who can attend?
The courses are meant both for entry level professionals and workers with some safety responsibilities. The course is divided into a ten hour &thirty hours, suiting entry level and experienced professionals respectively.
**Contact IIOGS for confirmed Dates and Availability of the course**