NEBOSH is an acronym for National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. NEBOSH is an independent examination body, offering vocational training in occupational hazard, safety and health management which are directed towards making work safety better.
We are happy to partner with NEBOSH in offering their tailor made programs, aimed towards professionals, who wish to attain broad knowledge in health and safety principles and practices. Participating in this program not only assures competent knowledge in the subject, but also gains a globally recognised and appreciated certification. The NEBOSH IGC (International General certificate) is also suitable for candidates who wish to kick start a career in occupational hazard and safety management, and is also basis for a progression on to NEBOSH International Diploma. The course in conducted at Chennai, Bangalore and Kuwait, for a span of 10 days, comprehensively covering the modules laid down by NEBOSH board. We comply with NEBOSH standards in imparting their knowledge and hence employ NEBOSH certified training professional for the purpose. Our course fee covers the course material, NEBOSH registration and certification, lunch and refreshment during the course days.
- Basics of health, safety and environmental issues at work place
- Inclusive advantages of implementing safety in work place, measured by employee morale and economical savings
- Cultivating safety as a work culture amongst employees
- Implementing safety strategies, monitoring, and conducting perpetual audit for safety compliance
- Understanding the hazards and controls involved in mechanical and automatic handling
- Appreciating risks factors involved in men and machinery movement
- Process and procedures in different types of risks – electrical, mechanical, natural, fire, biological, radiological etc.
- Identifying health hazards, and creating techniques to contain them at the earliest possible levels
- Creation of support forums amongst employees to handle safety hazards
Delegates who have successfully completed two written papers (duration of exam: 2 hours), and a practical assessment, are eligible to receive a NEBOSH International Certificate. The successful completion of this course also allows the candidate to receive Tech IOSH Membership and / AIIRSM post nominal status on application to IOSH or IIRSM respectively.
All of our courses are delivered in English, and the examinations conducted at the end of the courses are supposed to be taken in English as well. Candidates are therefore expected to have a decent standard of oral and written English. NEBOSH do not have a policy to deduct marks for grammatical errors. Candidates for whom English as their first language are allowed extra time for completing the exams, subjected to prior approval from NEBOSH.